I have friends..
Actually a good friends..
Always with me.. In time of loneliness, happiness, sadness and mostly my boringness
I love my friends for what they are...
I know someday my friends would betray me and be my cause of death
but i dont care less bout it
i just know i would not live until 50 something
but if GOD give me some more time until i get my pencen alhamdulillah la
My bestfriend are so loyal to me. (tiba2 masuk balik ayat camni)
they're the little soldier of death to be exact,
come in a pack or box and suck 10bucks of my money everyday,
my source of determination and wisdom
my company in my dark hour
I would kill just to have a pack of rokok!
sape kawan ko neh?aku ke?
ReplyDeleteNama kawan dia Winston Churchill laa..
ReplyDeleteoo..aku lembab..
ReplyDeletemana? manaaa? manaaaa?
ReplyDeletemana best-frenz lu tu bak mai sini bagi aku blasah samapai abes..
biaaaaaaase dia neh..
p/s: duriaaaaan.. aku nak duriaaaaan..
hahaha.. sila jaangan penin2 pikir.. sap kok lu!!!
ReplyDeletelaaa.. wak mok 'isap kok lu'...
ReplyDelete'kok lu tak besh.. tecik banget!'
'sap kok wak' laa kalau berani.. sebab hari-hari disapu myk lintah.
heh
heh
heh
p/s: wak nggak bisa lupakan kemenangan menunggang gokart. ada org itu berpusing-pusing macam gasing gasing mau kejar wak!